More information about our
Sedona Cabins on Oak Creek
Guest Information and Policies
We require a 2-night minimum stay on weekends and a 3-night minimum stay on holidays. In order to guarantee a specific cottage, we require a 2-night minimum stay. We will always do our best to honor specific cottage requests for any length of stay; however, on stays less than 2 nights, we reserve the right to maintain flexibility in order to accommodate our booking sheet. A 1-night deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure your reservation. Rates include a full breakfast buffet each morning from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Afternoon refreshments are served from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
State tax of 6.9% applied to rates at booking, no other taxes or resort fees.
Prior to 14 days: If cancellations are made 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded (less a $30 per cottage cancellation fee).
Less than 14 days: If cancellations are made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit (less a $30 per cottage cancellation fee) will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent the cottage(s) for the full reserved time period. If we are not able to re-rent the cottage(s) for the full reserved time period, you will be responsible for the full amount of all vacant nights.
Holiday and Cabin Block Policies
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Multiple-Cabin Bookings: A 1-night deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged one-month (30 days) prior to the scheduled arrival date. Should you cancel less than 30 days before the arrival date, your deposit (less a $30 per cottage cancellation fee) will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent the cottage(s) for the full reserved time period. If we are not able to re-rent the cottage(s) for the full reserved time period, you will be responsible for the full amount of all vacant nights.
- We have a two-night minimum, unless on Holidays, which are three-night minimums. We accept one night bookings by phone if available!
- Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: Noon.
- A delicious, hot, homemade breakfast buffet is included with your stay each morning and wonderful refreshments in the afternoon.
- Telephones and Televisions are excluded to ensure our peaceful environment.
- Private entrance and patios.
- Wood-burning fireplaces (with the exception of Treetop and Wren). Fireplace usage approximately October – early May.
- All cabins have air-conditioning and heat!
- Coffee maker w/ teas, coffee, and hot cocoa.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and blowdryers.
- Full kitchen, kitchenette, or dorm-style refrigerator. Cabins with full kitchens or kitchenettes are equipped with all the basic essentials.
- Iron and ironing boards available in the lodge.
- Wireless Internet access available in the lodge only. (lodge hours 8am to 8pm)
- Smoking is only permitted on your private patio.
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate pets.
- All cabins have modern indoor plumbing and are very comfortably furnished with all required necessities.
- Cell phone reception is available but can be unreliable, and cottages do not have phones.
- Briar Patch does not have laundry facilities.
- Fishing and swimming are available on property in Oak Creek.
- There are no hiking trails directly off the property, but many trails are just a short distance away!
- All cottages are fully furnished and have plush bedding and linens.
- Lost and Found: We are happy to ship any items left behind. There will be a $10 shipping, packaging and handling fee in addition to postage.
- Damages: Please be aware that guests will be held responsible for any damage that requires us to make repairs or replace furnishings in our cabins. We also reserve the right to charge the appropriate fee for any additional housekeeping beyond normal wear and tear that is required to return the cabin to service.