We are located in Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona Arizona
We are three miles north of Sedona, off Highway 89A, in Oak Creek Canyon.
3190 N. Hwy 89A
Sedona, Arizona 86336
Directions to our Cabins on Oak Creek
Coming from Phoenix
- From Phoenix it takes approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours driving to reach the Briar Patch Inn, depending on driving conditions.
- You will need to take I-17 North.
- About 1 1/2 hours North of Phoenix, on I-17, you will drive down a long steep grade.
- Once at the very bottom you will be approaching the exit for Cottonwood, which is exit 287.
- Take that exit and then turn left onto Highway 260, which in 12 miles brings you into Cottonwood.
- At the end of Hwy 260, turn right onto State Route/Highway 89A, which in 20 miles brings you into Sedona. Stay on 89A all the way through town and keep going.
- You will pass through Uptown Sedona and enter into Oak Creek Canyon toward Flagstaff on 89A, where we are three miles up on the right.
- Enter our driveway and at the bottom of the pavement turn right and follow the signs to the office to check in!
Coming from Flagstaff
- Traveling from Flagstaff, go South on I-17 for 2-3 miles where you will see the exit for Sedona/Oak Creek Canyon and State Route/Highway 89A.
- Exit I-17 and turn right and navigate through the roundabouts and continue South on 89A.
- We are located about 20 miles South down 89A.
- When you pass Rainbow Trout Farm heads up, as we are only about 1/4 mile past there on the left.
- Enter the Briar Patch driveway and at the bottom of the pavement turn right and follow the signs to the office to check in!