Having our property nestled along Oak Creek Canyon certainly has its perks during the hot summer months. Unlike the rest of Arizona, or even nearby Sedona proper, our shady trees and close proximity to cool, creek water make for a much more pleasant and manageable summer temperature. The sheep pen, creek side tables, and trees all dusted in snow. Winter along Oak Creek is similar to summer in its
BriarPatch Inn is one of 25 Best Romantic Weekend Getaways in Arizona! Read more at VacationIdea.com!
- Fall Harvest 2016
- Sunset Magazine TOP 10!
- 2016 Sunset Magazine Travel Award Finalist
- Spring Seekers – Things To Do in Sedona Arizona
- Certifications of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- Best Romantic Getaways in Arizona of 2016
- Best Arizona Bed and Breakfast by Ranking Arizona
- In honor of the arrival of Spring
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
- Photo Galleries of our Sedona Cabins Throughout the Seasons